skip to main | skip to sidebar

Charlotte Louise Filer

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Uncle Moishe Concert!!

I had such a great time dancing at the Uncle Moishe concert with my friend Orly! I Love Uncle Moishe!!!









Posted by Charlotte Louise at 7:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Charle's Links

  • Uncle Ben's Around The World Trip

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (12)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Lazy Sunday in Central Park
      • Happy Purim!
      • Uncle Moishe Concert!!
      • My first time on a swing!
      • Fun in Central Park
      • My first piano lesson...
      • Trip to London (Part II)
      • Trip To London
      • happy valentines day!
      • I'm Back & Blog'n
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (74)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (7)