skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Charlotte Louise Filer
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
My Bravest Day Ever!
Today I was very brave when I went to the Dr. when I got my shots. The Dr. was very nice and Mommy & Daddy have been taking special care of me so I don't feel sick. Look at the beautiful bandaids the Dr. gave me; I really love the blue crayon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Charle's Links
Uncle Ben's Around The World Trip
Blog Archive
►
2008
(35)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(12)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(10)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(74)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
▼
July
(17)
My Bravest Day Ever!
Look at my pretty new outfit!
Photo Shoot
My first trip to Tiffany & Co.
Swimming with Mommy & Daddy
Good Morning Smiles
Happy Birthday Uncle Ben
Have A Safe Trip Tomorrow Aunt Dani!
Afternoon with Grandpa Stan
Surprise Visit to Grandma Evie's Office
Vatan Restaurant With Mommy & Daddy
Happy Birthday Grandma Lily
My first trip to Fairway Uptown
Chill'n with Mommy and Daddy
Charlotte's First 4th of July Continued (check out...
Charlotte's First 4th of July
Tummy Time
►
June
(7)
No comments:
Post a Comment